Dear Erasmus and Exchange students
ESN Milano-Bicocca & ESN Milano Statale are crazy happy to invite you all to…
-------->NAPOLI SPRING BREAK<--------
Napoli Spring Break is an event that involves ESN sections from ALL OVER Italy organized every spring by ESN NAPLES. You will meet Erasmus students from Turin, Rome, Naples and many other cities, all gathered in Naples to enjoy the amazing atmosphere of South Italy!
Beautiful beaches, old palaces and churches, remains of Roman civilization, warm people and the best food you will ever try. If you think the north is beautiful, just wait to see what South has to offer.
“See Naples and die!”: This is what Goethe, in 1787, wrote about Naples.
But Napoli Spring Break is also FUN, PARTIES and why not, NEW FRIENDSHIPS!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
1ST DAY - Friday 5th April
- Departure on the evening of Thursday 4th April and arrival during the morning of the 5th.
- NAPLES TOUR & TREASURE HUNT organized by ESN Naples
- DINNER with typical food
- PARTY with all the Erasmus students joining the event!
2ND DAY - Saturday 6th April
- Second part of NAPLES Tour (or VISIT OF CAPRI with an extra fee)
-Free time for shopping and souvenirs
-HAPPY HOUR at sunset with an amazing view over Napoli Gulf
-DINNER with the original Italian pizza
-BOTELLON (preparty) offered by ESN Naples & PARTY
3RD DAY - Sun 7th April
- In the morning visit of POMPEI RUINS, the Roman city buried from the explosion of the Vesuvio in 79 BC (after Rome, Pompei is the most visited archeological site in Europe!)
-During afternoon visit of AMALFI COAST (Positano). We will get lost in its street, we’ll eat great food, and we will take you to the beach... So bring the swimsuit, you will probably need it!
- Departure in the evening and arrival in Milan around 6-7 of the morning
Well, like Goethe said, after seeing Naples
you can even die…
but you won’t because ESN will keep you MORE THAN Alive!!!
See you at #NapoliSpringBreak!
- An ESNcard of this section required.